More than one-third of Students Plan to Llive at Home after Graduation to Pay off Loans 11.16.15 – Student loans continue to be a burden for the youth of America.
Register for Free Webinar with Roger CPA on the AUD Section of the CPA Exam. 11.16.15 – This week only, join Roger for a free study session webcast to learn this crucial concept on the AUD Exam. Watch as Roger Philipp, CPA, CGMA, creates…
Apply for Scholarships from Becker CPA Review 11.13.15 – The Newton D. Becker Scholarship* program will award over $225,000** in CPA Exam Review Scholarships, including 20 full 4-part courses each valued…
View Pictures from the 2015 "Is Accounting for Me?" MSCPA High School Accounting Conference at Babson College 11.09.15 – On Friday, November 6th about 60 high school accounting students from 11 schools gathered at Babson College to explore that accounting career at the…
How Millenials Will Change Management 11.02.15 – Baby boomer managers can be credited with creating employee support programs. Generation X managers can be credited with making the workplace…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member