CPA Review Auction 05.09.13 – Planning to sit for the CPA Exam and enroll in a CPA Review course? Then check out the MSCPA's auction to benefit the Educational Foundation.…
Major Opportunities for Minority Accounting Students 03.26.13 – Major Opportunities for Minority Accounting Students Thread created by E. Bernard Goodrich II 2013 AICPA® Accounting Scholars Leadership…
Congratulations to Foxborough High School for their 3rd Place Finish in the AICPA's 2013 Project Innovation Challenge 03.18.13 – Foxborough High School took home 3rd place in the AICPA's National 2013 Project Innovation competition. Their third place finish netted the team…
The IRS will be accepting applications for entry level Special Agents and Tax Compliance Officers 02.22.13 – The IRS will be accepting applications for entry level Special Agents and Tax Compliance Officers in March. MSCPA student members are receiving…
Check out the latest issue of Sum News! 02.12.13 – The latest edition of Sum News is available online.
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- MSCPA bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- New Accountant Magazine
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
What area could you see yourself focusing in?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member