CPA Exam Score Release Timeline 07.09.14 – Score Release Timetables for the July/August (’14Q3) and October/November (’14Q4) testing windows
Increased Discount From Surgent Kolar CPA Review 06.05.14 – Surgent Kolar CPA Review has increaseed the discount to for MSCPA Members to 20%. This discount will result in a $400 savings on the 4 part course…
Pictures From the MSCPA Recognition Reception 06.02.14 – View pictures from the 2014 Recognition Reception http://imgur.com/a/GURru
Politics @ the Pub 05.23.14 – Join us for a relaxed evening of drinks, food, and politics with State Senator Ben Downing, one of the most dynamic and engaged legislators on Beacon…
CPA Review Auction 05.06.14 – Planning to sit for the CPA Exam and enroll in a CPA Review course? Then check out the MSCPA's auction to benefit the Educational Foundation.…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
What are your summer plans?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member