Great Deal from Surgent Kolar 04.10.14 – Need a CPA Review Guide...Check out this great deal by Surgent Kolar for MA CPA Exam candidates. Hurry up offer last until June 1st.
Mandarin Chinese CPA Exam Review Informational Webinar 04.01.14 – Join instructor Jean Huang and Becker Professional Education for a complimentary webinar where attendees will receive the following...
Special Offer from Roger CPA Save $400 03.18.14 – From Roger CPA: Happy St. Patrick's Day! We're celebrating this festive Irish holiday by giving you $400 off the Roger CPA Review Premier…
Registration Now Open for the MSCPA Next Step Conference at PwC 03.04.14 – This special workshop, organized by the MSCPA and hosted by PwC, is designed for the student who is about to enter the accounting profession. Panel…
17th Annual Bentley Business Bowl 02.26.14 – On Saturday, February 22 Bentley & NABA Boston presented the 17th annual Bentley Business Bowl.
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Which future employer benefit listed below would you value most?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member