Apply for the 2017 NABA Boston Scholarships! 01.09.17 – Less than one month left to apply for the 2017 NABA Boston Scholarships! Applications will be accepted until January 31.
How to Avoid the Most Common Job Search Mistakes 12.29.16 – The most common mistake job searchers make: They don’t do their homework, according to a 2016 survey by Accountemps, a staffing company for…
MSCPA Scholarships 12.29.16 – All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2017.
High School Students - Listen Up! 12.15.16 – Are you interested in studying accounting or business at the college level?
7 Things Millennials Should Not Say to Supervisors 12.14.16 – Learn seven things Millennials and, for that matter, all employees, should avoid saying to their supervisors, and why.
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Are you interested in taking a day-long advanced Excel course in the Boston area to prepare you for entering the workforce? MSCPA student members would be eligible for a significant discount.
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member