CPA Exam Testing Window Extended to December 6 10.18.13 – Due to the late U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, NASBA, the AICPA and Prometric have decided to extend the Fall 2013 testing window for the Uniform CPA…
AICPA Adding Comma & Timer 10.02.13 – This morning, the AICPA announced some new features to be added to your CPA Exam.
ALPFA's Northeast Regional Student Symposium - 10/19 10.01.13 – The Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting's (ALPFA) regional symposium will take place on October 19th at State Street.…
NABA'S 29TH ANNUAL MINORITY BUSINESS CONFERENCE (AMBC) 09.03.13 – The National Association of Black Accountants Inc., Boston Metropolitan Chapter cordially invites you to the 29th Annual Minority Business Conference,…
C.A.M.P. Students Have Action-packed visit to Boston: Fenway Tour, PwC Visit, Red Sox Game & Jenny Dell Meeting 07.25.13 – Thirty students had an action packed day as they took a private tour of Fenway, heard from the Red Sox's CFO, visited PwC, had a pizza party, went…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
What area could you see yourself focusing in?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member