10 Traits Every Great Accountant Has 09.01.15 – Clients expect accountants to have great organization skills and boast a high degree of precision, but there is more to being an exceptional practitioner…
Changes proposed for CPA exam would enhance higher-order skills testing 09.01.15 – The AICPA has proposed changes to the Uniform CPA Examination that are designed to enhance testing of higher-order skills that newly licensed CPAs…
Why You Should Become a CPA 09.01.15 – An infographic that shows the benefit of gaining your CPA brought to you by Roger CPA.
MSCPA Student Member Spotlight: Yamileth Lopez 08.20.15 – From Venezuela to Boston, learn how MSCPA student member Yamileth Lopez has overcome many obstacles to succeed on her accounting journey.
Hiring & Enrollments of Accounting Majors at Record Highs 08.10.15 – According to the AICPA report Trends in the Supply of Accounting Graduates and the Demand for Public Accounting Recruits, hiring at public accounting…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member