The Next Step: Thank You! 04.07.17 – Thank you to our members that took time out of their schedules to participate in our student career workshop, “The Next Step” hosted at PwC!
MSCPA Special Workshop - The Next Step 02.06.17 – The Next Step Workshop will be on Wednesday, April 5, 2017, from 4:00 - 7:30 p.m. Sign in is at 3:45 p.m! A networking session with…
How to Follow Up After a Job Interview 01.31.17 – Currently applying for jobs or have any important job interviews lined up? Preparation is key to landing your dream job – but it doesn’t stop there!
January Student Newsletter 01.27.17 – Thank you Suffolk University for sponsoring this newsletter!
Planning to sit for the CPA Exam? 01.26.17 – Participate in the MSCPA's online auction and save significantly on review courses from Becker CPA Exam Review, ExamMatrix and Roger CPA…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Are you interested in taking a day-long advanced Excel course in the Boston area to prepare you for entering the workforce? MSCPA student members would be eligible for a significant discount.
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member