Sign Up for the 2015 MSCPA Career Fair/Graduate School Expo 9.25.15 07.22.15 – Meet the firm/grad school of your dreams! The MSCPA Career Fair/Graduate School is "Where Accounting Careers Begin."
Sign up for the 2015 MSCPA Career Fair Prep 9.16.15 *Student Members Only* 07.22.15 – Meet with HR reps and accounting professionals for a pre-career fair workshop to fine-tune your resume and polish your interviewing skills. Registration…
Access Accountingfly's Past Webinars 07.21.15 – Want to learn tips on your accounting resume or how to get your foot in the door at firms? Watch these webinars put on by Accountingfly!
O'Connor & Drew's Meet the Firm Night: September 9, 2015 07.21.15 – O'Connor & Drew is hosting their first ever Meet The Firm night at their Braintree office on September 9, 2015 from 4-7p.m. This is an…
Free Webinar on Careers Beyond the Big 4 06.16.15 – A free webinar exploring accounting careers beyond the Big 4.
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member