Free Webinar on Careers Beyond the Big 4 06.16.15 – A free webinar exploring accounting careers beyond the Big 4.
2015 Student Member & Young Professional Night at the Red Sox 06.05.15 – On Tuesday, June 2, MSCPA student members & young professionals ventured to Fenway Park to watch the Red Sox play the Minnesota Twins. A…
Board of Examiners reviewing plans to test higher-order skills on CPA exam 06.05.15 – Public feedback has led the AICPA Board of Examiners to move forward with plans to increase testing of higher-order skills on the Uniform CPA…
Student Member Spotlight FLASHBACK Edition: Chris Alfieri 05.28.15 – Meet Chris Alfieri, diehard Red Sox Fan and former MSPCA Student Member, who met his employer Kevin P. Martin & Associates PC at an MSCPA…
The Top 7 CPA Skills You Need — and How to Get Them 05.11.15 – Checkout this article on the 7 Skills CPA Need
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member