2016 Most Powerful Women in Accounting Awards 10.27.16 – The recipients of CPA Practice Advisor’s Most Powerful Women in Accounting awards offer advice to college students and share their insights about…
MSCPA Review Course Auction 10.27.16 – Participate in the MSCPA's online auction and save significantly on review courses from accounting’s top providers – Becker CPA,…
MSCPA Career Fair & Graduate School Expo 09.30.16 – “Where Accounting Careers Begin” 9/30, 1-3pm Join us at the premier Accounting Career Fair & Graduate School Expo in…
Tips for retaking a section of the CPA exam 09.19.16 – Follow this link to access the Journal of Accountancy article outlining best practices for preparing to retake a section of the CPA exam!
O'Connor & Drew's "Meet the Firm" event 09.16.16 – O'Connor & Drew invites you to their annual college career day, "Meet the Firm" on Friday, September 16, from 12:30-4:00pm at…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Are you interested in taking a day-long advanced Excel course in the Boston area to prepare you for entering the workforce? MSCPA student members would be eligible for a significant discount.
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member