Dr. Sushil Bhatia Competition for Innovative Ideas 10.08.15 – Does your idea have what it takes to be the next big thing? Sign up for the Dr. Sushil Bhatia Competition for Innovative Ideas and find out. Submit your new…
View Photos from the 2015 MSCPA Career Fair & Graduate School Expo 10.02.15 – The 2015 MSCPA Career Fair & Graduate School Expo took place on Friday September 25, 2015 at the Sheraton Copley in Boston. Accounting…
ALPFA's 2015 Northeast Regional Student Symposium 09.30.15 – On Saturday, October 3, the ALPFA Boston Chapter will host ALPFA’s Northeast Regional Student Symposium for the third year in a row to help…
KPMG and NABA Boston Chapter Present Mock Interviews - October 8th, 2015. 09.30.15 – KPMG and NABA Boston Chapter Present Mock Interviews - October 8th, 2015.
NABA's 31 Annual Minority Business Conference 09.30.15 – You are cordially invited to attend The 31th Annual Minority Business Conference hosted by the National Association of Black Accountants Boston…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member