MSCPA Scholarship Application for 2015- 2016 Now Availible 01.22.15 – The MSCPA Scholarship application is now available on CPAtrack.com. Fill out the the online application and be eligible for multiple scholarships. The…
Questions About the CPA Exam? Watch this 30 minute Overview 01.21.15 – Free 30-minute video offered by Roger Philipp, CPA, CGMA, covers the ins and outs of the CPA Exam, including formatting, scheduling and full content…
Student Member Spotlight: Karen Villatoro 12.16.14 – Learn about MSCPA student member Karen Villatoro a first generation American and aspiring CPA. Click Below!
Student Member Spotlight: Carissa Healey 11.25.14 – Learn about MSCPA student member Carissa Healey an avid kayaker and aspiring accounting student.
MSCPA Student Ambassadors for 2014-15 Announced 09.02.14 – The MSCPA is proud to announce Bryan Brogan, UMass Dartmouth and Kevin Wong, Bentley University as MSCPA Student Ambassadors for 2014-15…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How will you pass the winter months?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member