NABA Super Bowl Viewing Party 02.01.16 – Join NABA for this year's Super Bowl Party at Kings Bowling Alley in Boston, MA.
Sign Up For MSCPA High School Accounting Student Newsletter - Fuel for the Future 01.11.16 – Are you a high school student interested in having a rewarding and successful career? Sign up for the "Fuel for the Future" the MSCPA High…
2016-2017 MSCPA Scholarshipl Application Now Available - Apply Now 01.06.16 – Apply now for the 2016-17 MSCPA Scholarships & win $2,500.
Student Member Spotlight Chris Reardon 12.07.15 – Chris Reardon took full advantage of his MSCPA student membership. He attended Society networking events, career fairs and workshops which he…
More than one-third of Students Plan to Llive at Home after Graduation to Pay off Loans 11.16.15 – Student loans continue to be a burden for the youth of America.
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member