29 Annoying Words and Phrases on Your Résumé That Make Hiring Managers Cringe 11.30.16 – Business Insider discusses several words and phrases on a résumé that will make hiring managers turn away.
4 ways to write a LinkedIn profile that attracts recruiters’ attention 11.22.16 – Check out this article by CGMA magazine to learn how to make your LinkedIn profile stand out!
2016 Most Powerful Women in Accounting Awards 10.27.16 – The recipients of CPA Practice Advisor’s Most Powerful Women in Accounting awards offer advice to college students and share their insights about…
MSCPA Review Course Auction 10.27.16 – Participate in the MSCPA's online auction and save significantly on review courses from accounting’s top providers – Becker CPA,…
MSCPA Career Fair & Graduate School Expo 09.30.16 – “Where Accounting Careers Begin” 9/30, 1-3pm Join us at the premier Accounting Career Fair & Graduate School Expo in…
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Are you interested in taking a day-long advanced Excel course in the Boston area to prepare you for entering the workforce? MSCPA student members would be eligible for a significant discount.
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member