Accountants get high marks from small business leaders 03.16.15 – Small business leaders consider their accountants to be the most important professionals their businesses use, according to a new survey.
CPA Exam Basics Quiz: Find out how much you know! 03.16.15 – Test yourself on the basics of the CPA Exam, such as the formatting of the sections, how they're weighted, what they cover, and more!
Next Step Workshop at PwC 4.1.2015 03.10.15 – The Next Step - A workshop designed for the college student about to enter the accounting profession
From Marine to Future CPA. MSCPA Student Member Spotlight: Bryan Brogan 02.13.15 – From Marine to Future CPA. Check out the latest MSCPA Student Spotlight featuring UMass Dartmouth Senior Bryan Brogan. He's a veteran,…
2015 CPA Exam Changes 02.11.15 – Learn about the 2015 CPA Exam changes
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How will you pass the winter months?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member