5 Reasons College Students Should Be in Professional Organizations 08.15.15 – 5 Great Reasons why joining professional organizations like the MSCPA will benefit college students.
Accounting Internships are the Most Likely to Turn into Full-time Jobs! 08.26.14 – Accounting Statistically Shown to be the Leading Industry Where Internships Turn into Full-Time Jobs
Did you know that we have two Facebook fan pages with over 250 members? 08.19.14 – The MSCPA has created a Facebook fan page especially for the up-and-coming accounting professionals of tomorrow.
CPAs Most Trusted Advisors 08.15.14 – Check out this info-graphic on why CPAs matter!
Information on Exam Content Changes 08.15.14 – Visit a summary of changes to the 2014 Content Specification Outline (CSO) to learn about changes to the content of the CPA Exam.
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
What are your summer plans?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member