Download the 2015 College Student's Guide to Public Accounting Firms in MA 04.10.15 – Over 60 firms profiled in the 2015 guide. Learn why you should begin your career at each firm and more importantly where to send your resume.
MSCPA Student Member Spotlight: Kimberly Moore 04.10.15 – Learn what motivates this Bryant University sophomore & Agawam, MA native to pursue a career in accounting.
The Next Step Recap 04.10.15 – Learn How Student Members Prepared for "The Next Step"
Accountants get high marks from small business leaders 03.16.15 – Small business leaders consider their accountants to be the most important professionals their businesses use, according to a new survey.
CPA Exam Basics Quiz: Find out how much you know! 03.16.15 – Test yourself on the basics of the CPA Exam, such as the formatting of the sections, how they're weighted, what they cover, and more!
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Would you be interested in attending an MSCPA Student Member Red Sox Event? Where we would hold networking session with young professionals and attend a Red Sox game.
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member