The Top 7 CPA Skills You Need — and How to Get Them 05.11.15 – Checkout this article on the 7 Skills CPA Need
MSCPA CPA Review Auction: Save on Review Courses 05.08.15 – Are you planning to sit for the CPA Exam? Participate in the MSCPA's online auction and save significantly on review courses from accounting’s…
Download the 2015 College Student's Guide to Public Accounting Firms in MA 04.10.15 – Over 60 firms profiled in the 2015 guide. Learn why you should begin your career at each firm and more importantly where to send your resume.
MSCPA Student Member Spotlight: Kimberly Moore 04.10.15 – Learn what motivates this Bryant University sophomore & Agawam, MA native to pursue a career in accounting.
The Next Step Recap 04.10.15 – Learn How Student Members Prepared for "The Next Step"
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
Would you be interested in attending an MSCPA Student Member Red Sox Event? Where we would hold networking session with young professionals and attend a Red Sox game.
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member