MSCPA Student Member Spotlight: Yamileth Lopez 08.20.15 – From Venezuela to Boston, learn how MSCPA student member Yamileth Lopez has overcome many obstacles to succeed on her accounting journey.
Hiring & Enrollments of Accounting Majors at Record Highs 08.10.15 – According to the AICPA report Trends in the Supply of Accounting Graduates and the Demand for Public Accounting Recruits, hiring at public accounting…
Sign Up for the 2015 MSCPA Career Fair/Graduate School Expo 9.25.15 07.22.15 – Meet the firm/grad school of your dreams! The MSCPA Career Fair/Graduate School is "Where Accounting Careers Begin."
Sign up for the 2015 MSCPA Career Fair Prep 9.16.15 *Student Members Only* 07.22.15 – Meet with HR reps and accounting professionals for a pre-career fair workshop to fine-tune your resume and polish your interviewing skills. Registration…
Access Accountingfly's Past Webinars 07.21.15 – Want to learn tips on your accounting resume or how to get your foot in the door at firms? Watch these webinars put on by Accountingfly!
Membership Information & Benefits
Who Can Join?
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students attending a college or university in Massachusetts
- Accounting/business undergraduate or graduate students who are residents of Massachusetts and attend a college or university out-of-state
- Massachusetts CPA Exam Candidates who do not qualify for MSCPA Associate membership
Here are just a few of the great benefits of becoming a student member:
- MSCPA special events, meetings, and committees.
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Participation in MSCPAonline.org resume database
- Scholarships for tuition, books, and exam fees.
- Access to the members-only area of MSCPAonline.org
- Digital edition of the MSCPA's bi-monthly magazine, SumNews
- Weekly MSCPA e-newsletter Friday@Five
- CPA Exam Review Courses – up to $400 savings
How would you prefer to study for the CPA Exam?
"I joined the MSCPA to enhance my accounting knowledge by utilizing MSCPA's educational tools. Also, I can hopefully take advantage of networking and career opportunities offered through membership."-- Lucia Walker, Merrimack College, MSCPA Student Member